The success or failure of an organisation is often defined by the strength of its leaders and by the competency and attitude of its core personnel. In our 20+ years of experience, the development of strong leadership and clear decisive management skills are pre-requisite to the success of any organisation whether a fledgling start up or a global player.
At Parkwell Training, we recognise that no two Leadership professionals are the same and that each will bring a unique combination of skills, experience and leadership style to bear in their role. In response, we identify and develop each client's talents in a way that compliments their own individual style. Our highly engaging and participative courses encourage delegates to stretch their ‘comfort zones’ and develop through peer-to-peer learning.
Our flexible Modular Management Development suite consists of a range of skill-based training programmes designed to impart lasting and rapidly deployable “Real world” skills. At Parkwell, all of our trainers are qualified Management Consultants and the courses can be delivered as stand-alone workshops or combined into a programme.
The management development courses we offer can focus on very specific areas. These include leadership styles, strategy, motivation, overcoming performance gaps, better time management, and dealing with stress in the workplace.
Our courses encourage individuals to improve upon and enhance their strengths as well as reduce the negative impact of any limitations. This results in better skilled Leadership professionals who possess tools to lead and manage successfully.
Our first objective is to listen to you in order to understand your challenges. Then we’ll work together to develop a course that best suits your needs and required outcomes.
We have a successful track record in the provision of the following categories of training programmes:
- Effective Project Management: A two-day intensive and practical course which will provide you with skills to manage your project on time, within cost, to the required level of quality and help you fulfill your business objectives
- Programme Management: How to control the prioritisation and set-up of projects, co-ordination of those projects in terms of managing resources, project risks and how to achieve the realisation of benefits
- Managing High Performance Teams: Provide practical techniques for getting the most out of teams and guidance on avoiding common pitfalls
- Advanced Negotiation Skills: A practical course that empowers negotiators by revealing the key stages of a negotiation e.g. how to stay in control, make and advance winning proposals etc.
- Effective Communication Skills for Relationship Managers: The course will address common challenges such as building rapport with clients in a range of challenging contexts and best practice for face-to-face meetings