Parkwell Human Resources specialises in the delivery of the full spectrum of middle to C-Level HR professionals to organisations across the UK and Europe. Our unique service offering is based on two key formats:
- The traditional model based on one HR professional at a time (as is common in the industry).
- Our second format is to recruit entire HR teams / Project Teams to focus on specific issues.
Given the growing complexity of our customers businesses and their HR talent requirements, we have responded by developing sophisticated talent solutions designed to deliver cost effective results with speed, agility and accuracy. Our reputation in the industry has been built on integrity, trust and repeat business with our clients. Our objective is to ensure complete satisfaction in every search project by successfully placing top Human Resources talent in an efficient and professional manner.
What types of HR Jobs do we fill?
We cover a broad range of Human Resources positions, from Senior HR managers, Business Partners and Specialists to C-level HR Executives.
Our Primary Practice Areas include: Human Resources Management, Training, Talent Management, Employee Relations, Industrial Relations, Compensation and Benefits, HR Business Partners, HR Systems Specialists (SAP HR, Oracle HR, Northgate….etc), BPO Specialists, HR Change & Process Specialists, Policy Development Specialists and Diversity practitioners
What level candidates do we work with?
Our key focus at Parkwell HR is on middle to senior level HR Professionals
Permanent Positions: £50,000 – £200,000 per anum
Interim Management Professionals - £400 Per day +
Why work with Parkwell Human Resources?
Our expertise and depth of experience allows us to maintain a thorough understanding of the candidate marketplace which most importantly includes well qualified, passive candidates that do not apply directly to job postings.
- We are highly focused on specific functional areas within Human Resources. We know where to uncover the best permanent or Interim talent with pinpoint accuracy, whilst ultimately reducing your time to hire.
- We attentively listen to your needs in order to fully understand the critical qualifications required of a candidate to ensure a successful hire.
- We are committed to delivering the candidate of choice by managing both our clients' and candidates' expectations through each step of the interview and hiring process.
- We thoroughly screen and prequalify candidates for a number of factors including motivation, leadership skills, expectations and technical capabilities before being submitted.
Where do we find our candidates?
- We are a proactive search firm, meaning we reach out to prospective candidates for each assignment.
- Our staff works through our well established database, referrals, direct & passive candidates, online networks to uncover the most qualified candidates.
If you have an assignment or HR project in mind, call Simon Childs for an informal chat …Now!